I am sharing this recipe because it is a perfect for cookouts. I am always looking for ways to add side dishes that are filling but don’t have pasta or breads. I find that a little serving of this goes along way and it is super tasty because it is nice and cold.
I usually skip the hot pepper sauce, I’m kind of a wuss 🙂
Black Bean & Corn Ranch Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn [or mexi-corn], drained
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with lime wedges.